Below listed members of the internationally acclaimed MALEDA NEWS, THE MALEDA TIMES website, Maleda Radio, Maleda News Paper and Maleda Times is a website featuring social, political and economic news and commentary from Ethiopia, Africa and the rest of the world. Maleda News is regestered under the ID no IL565A8856
Online news Editor & Webmaster
Abby Gebrehanna Minda
Minda, Abby Gebrehanna is a late bloomer Venture analyst who likes to speak about himself in third person.Abby took a break in taking courses while he is in exile. He is a freelancer, Online news editor, blogger,Â reporterÂ and a webmaster. Work for different organizations since he left school in 2003 from A.A University. Currently working for two Online newspapers called: The Maleda Times And Afro Addis News.It will Â hit the big time and Â Passionate about technology, News and web development. Available for talks and angel investing and always happy to meet bright people with great ideas. Contact him via twitter or Facebook. More about Abby Minda read here: WattpadÂ
Editor In chief Â Hargh Tessema
Contributor and adviser
Jack Doppelt (Professor)
Jack Doppelt is a Medill journalism professor at Northwestern University, publisher of Immigrant Connect (an online storytelling network for immigrants, their families and communities in and around Chicago) and RefugeeLives (depicting the daily lives of refugees and establishing connections between resettled refugees and those abroad), and a faculty associate at Northwestern’s Institute for Policy Research. At Medill, heÂ has served as both Acting Dean and Associate Dean, taught at NU-Q in Doha, and was director of the Medill global journalism program for 11 years from its inception in 1996 until 2007. During the 2006-07 academic year, he served as visiting professor at Institut d’Etudes Politiques de Paris (Sciences Po) in France. Doppelt is co-author of Nonvoters: America’s No Shows, about why people don’t vote, and of The Journalism of Outrage: Investigative Reporting and Agenda Building in America, a book on investigative reporting and its influence on public policy. Phone – 847-491-3955. Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Our company Name is registered under MALEDA NEWS to operate all the news broadcasting to the world wide !
Maledatimes.com and its operators, writers and owners provide this website as a free service. We have a team of dedicated expert writers and editors who are working around the clock to give our readers the latest local and international news on a daily basis.
While the information contained within the site is periodically updated, there is no guarantee that the information provided in this website is correct, complete, and/or up-to-date.
The materials contained on this website are provided for general information purposes only and do not constitute legal or other professional advice on any subject matter. Maledatimes.com does not accept any responsibility for any loss, which may arise from reliance on information contained on this site. We do the best we can yet some companies information will change from time to time. The information contained on this website is our opinion and take on the company and the information the company provides within their website or through the phone call we made to such company.
We are not attorneys and should you request legal advice please contact a local attorney in your area who is licensed in your state and in the practice of which you desire.
Permission is given for the viewing and temporary storage of one or more of these pages for the purpose of viewing on your personal computer. The contents of this site are protected by copyright under international conventions and, apart from the permission stated, the reproduction, permanent storage, or retransmission of the contents of this site is prohibited without the prior written consent of maledatimes.com or Maleda News
Some links and information within this website may lead to other websites, including those operated and maintained by third parties. Maledatimes.com includes these links solely as a convenience to you, and the presence of such a link does not imply a responsibility for the linked site or an endorsement of the linked site, its operator, or its contents (exceptions may apply).
This website and its contents are provided AS IS without warranty of any kind, either implied or expressed, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this website are prohibited unless the prior written permission of maledatimes.com has been obtained.
Maledatimes.com is not associated with any companies mentioned on the site and by use of the term All trademarks acknowledged™ we acknowledge that products, company names and logos mentioned on this site are trademarks of their respected owners.
Ads and Affiliate Disclaimer
Maledatimes.com uses ads and affiliate links for monetization. We do not personally check out the products and services advertised, and recommend that claims made on this website or other websites linked from here should be independently validated by the consumers based on their own personal circumstances.
Maledatimes.com offers submission of business news in the form of press releases. Press releases must conform to our guidelines to be accepted for submission. No guarantee is given that a press release sent to us will be submitted.
Although we try to submit accepted press releases as often as possible no guarantee is given that they will be posted within a certain time. Although it usually happens, no guarantee is given that submitted press releases will reach any position on Google News or Google Search. Press releases are not refundable.
Our low-cost Press Release offers ($20 per year and $10 per month) are intended for individual entrepreneurs who want to promote their own company or affiliated companies. The low-cost offers are not open for writing service companies who professionally writes for others.
For writing service businesses we offer other forms of heavily discounted offers. Please Contact USA on the Contact USA page about those offers.
Besides the above text the following terms also applies to this site:
General Terms of Service
Terms of Service
The following Terms of Service govern all use of the Maledatimes.com website and all content, services and products available at or through the website. The Website is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on this Site (collectively, the Agreement). In addition, when using particular Maleda Times services, you agree to abide by any applicable posted guidelines for all Maleda Times services, which may change from time to time.Maleda Times has the right, but is not obligated, to strictly enforce the Agreement through any or all means.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
1. Your https://www.maledatimes.com/ Account and Site “ If you create or have an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. You must not describe or assign keywords to your content in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Maleda Times may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Maleda Times(Maleda News) liability. You must immediately notify Maleda Times of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security.Maleda Times will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.The Maledatimes.com services should not be used for unlawful purposes or promotion of dangerous or illegal activities. Your account may be terminated and you may be reported to appropriate authorities.
2. Responsibility of Contributors If you post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, a content), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, computer software, or other. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
* the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
* if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
* you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
* the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware , Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
* the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
* the Content is not obscene, libelous or defamatory, hateful or racially or ethnically objectionable, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
* the Content is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
* the Content is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company;
* You will hold Maleda Times Media Group is free of any charges with regards to copyright infringements should the content you provided be copyright protected by third party.
* You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Maleda Times and its officers, directors, agents, employees, subsidiaries and affiliates against all losses, claims, liabilities, damages, and expenses of any nature directly or indirectly arising out of content you submit or that are submitted from your account.
By submitting any Content to Maleda Times for publication or inclusion on the Website, you grant Maleda Times a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, copy and distribute the Content provided by you. You also agree that such Content is subject to use by third parties according to the terms of the Creative Commons License. If you delete Content, Maleda Times News will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that Maleda Times can’t and will not be resposible for removing Content from other website(s).
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties,Maleda Times has the right (though not the obligation) to,Maleda Times`s is sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that,Maleda Times`s reasonable opinion, violates any Maleda Times policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Maleda Times`s sole discretion.
Content submitted to maledatimes.com may be distributed to 3rd parties for added exposure, however maledatimes.com is not under any obligation to do so.
We do not allow following content, but not limited to –
* Pornographic, adult or mature content not allowed.
* Libelous, defamatory, threats or hate promoting content not allowed.
* Copyright violations not allowed.
* Private and confidential personal information not allowed.
* Spamming, hacking, cracking, malware or viruses or related content not allowed.
* No content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity, or infringes on the legal rights of others
* Non-English content not allowed except Ethiopian national language Amharic .
3. Responsibility of Website Visitors Maleda Times has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that materials content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Maleda Times does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Maleda Times disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
4. Content Posted on Other Websites “ We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which maledatimes.com links, and that link to maledatimes.com. Maleda Times does not have any control over those non- Maleda Times Media Group websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Maleda Times website or webpage,Maleda Times News does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Maleda Times News disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Maleda Times Media Group websites and webpages.
5. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy As Maleda Times asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work is being infringed on this site, please notify our agent for claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement at: c o p y r i g h t c l a i m s at p r l o g . o r g. Your notice should: (a) identify with specific detail the material on the Website that you claim is infringing; (b) state that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; (c) state under penalty of perjury that (i) the above information in your notice is accurate, and (ii) you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner; (d) your physical address, telephone number and email address; and (e) your physical or electronic signature. For faster response, we strongly recommend using the Report Abuse link towards the bottom of the content pages. Maleda Times will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a user who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Maleda Times NEWS or others,Maleda Times may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Website. In the case of such termination,Maleda Times NEWS will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Maleda Times News, if any.
6. Intellectual Property This Agreement does not transfer from Maleda Times Media Group to you any Maleda Times News or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Maleda Times . Maleda Times NEWS, Maledatimes.com, the https://www.maledatimes.com/Â logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with https://www.maledatimes.com/, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Maleda Times or Maleda Times Media group licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Maleda Times Media Group or third-party trademarks.
8. Changes Maleda Times News reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes.maleda times news may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
9. Termination Maleda Times News may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time and remove your content from the site, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your Maledatimes.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing and any other agreement, if you have placed paid content on the Website, such content can be removed by Maleda Times News if we determine in our sole discretion that your content violates our Terms of Service or you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within twenty-four (24) hours from Maleda Times News notice to you thereof, or after thirty (30) days of posting, whichever comes first; Maledatimes may also terminate all or part of the Website immediately as part of routine or necessary maintenance or a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AS IS AND AVAILABLE BASIS. MALEDA TIMES NEWS AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, SECURITY OR RELIABILITY. NEITHER MALEDA TIMES NEWS NOR ITS SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS MAKE ANY WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE ERROR FREE OR THAT ACCESS THERETO WILL BE CONTINUOUS OR UNINTERRUPTED. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU DOWNLOAD FROM, OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN CONTENT OR SERVICES THROUGH, THE WEBSITE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IN NO EVENT WILL MALEDA NEWS, OR ITS SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS, BE LIABLE WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR: (i) ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OR SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES; (iii) FOR INTERRUPTION OF USE OR LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA; or (iv) FOR ANY AMOUNTS THAT EXCEED THE FEES PAID BY YOU TO MALEDA TIMES NEWS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT DURING THE ONE (1) MONTH PERIOD PRIOR TO THE ALLEGED BREACH. MALEDA TIMES NEWS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY FAILURE OR DELAY DUE TO MATTERS BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL. THE FOREGOING SHALL NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
13. Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Maleda Times News, its officers, directors, agents, employees, its subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys fees, of every kind and nature, arising out of your use of the Website or Maleda Times News Services, including but not limited to out of your violation of this Agreement.
14. Miscellaneous This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Maleda Times News and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Maleda Times News, or by the posting by Maleda Times News of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the State of Sweden, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Stockholm, Sweden. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Arbitration Institute of the Chicago Chamber of Commerce & Norway chamber of commerce
(CCC) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in USA and Norway , in the USA AND NORWAY language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court in USA AND NORWAY. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions;The Maleda Times News may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns. “Maleda” privacy is protected by under the law and no one can not use the name of Maleda or adding other sub-Names .